Vodka is one of the most versatile ingredients for making cocktails. Similarly, Prosecco is also a versatile cocktail ingredient that we associate with celebration.
This easy vodka and Prosecco recipe is perfect for the holiday season and for when you want to make something special for a group in a short amount of time.
Cranberries make everything instantly look and feel like Christmas, but you can substitute the cranberry and orange juice if they are not to your liking.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Prosecco
- 2 cups vodka (16 ounces)
- 2 cups orange juice (16 ounces)
- 2 cups cranberry juice (16 ounces)
- 2 cups ginger ale (16 ounces)
- fresh cranberries, for garnish
- orange slices, for garnish
- rosemary sprigs, optional garnish
Ensure all the ingredients are well chilled.
Add the Prosecco, vodka, orange juice, cranberry juice, and ginger ale to a large pitcher. Stir gently to combine.
Top with orange slices, fresh cranberries, and a few sprigs of rosemary (optional).
Serve immediately and enjoy!